Friday 4 April 2014

Introduction

Welcome, it's been a long time coming but as is the way so much to do so little time. The purpose of this blog is as a repository of all the things I do (often with help of others I must add) that I think wow I'm going to need to remember that for future reference.

Hopefully it may help others who have had to tackle similar issues and save some time as well as reduce the levels of banging heads on desks.

Obviously anything read here are my views, and my ideas of tackling a specific issue at a given point in time, doesn't mean it's the best way to do it nor the way others may tackle the same issue but nonetheless hopefully will make sense. I have worked with the AppSense product suite for several years now and it's how I make my living on a daily basis and find it very interesting, each day seems to throw up new questions and new opportunities to learn which in humble opinion is a great way to spend time. Anyway that's enough of that. Hopefully I can help others and if not, at least will remember where I have written down my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment